Learn more about Dr. Robert Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stephens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stephens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frederic Stephens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Robert Stephens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stephens practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.