A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ulrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ulrich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ulrich, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ulrich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Ulrich DO is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ulrich practice?
- Dr. Robert Ulrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ulrich practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.