A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feinfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feinfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinfield
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Feinfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feinfield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinfield graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feinfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evan Feinfield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Feinfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Feinfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Feinfield practices Ophthalmology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Ophthalmologists.