A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feinfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feinfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feinfield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinfield graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Feinfield practice?
Dr. Robert Feinfield practices Ophthalmology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and South Pasadena, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Ophthalmologists.