A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feinfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feinfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feinfield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinfield graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feinfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evan Feinfield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Feinfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Feinfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Feinfield practices Ophthalmology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Ophthalmologists.