A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fernand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fernand is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fernand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernand graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Fernand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Fernand practice?
Dr. Robert Fernand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.