Dr. Robert James Fieldman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fieldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fieldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fieldman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieldman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fieldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fieldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fieldman practice?
Dr. Robert Fieldman practices Otolaryngology and Otology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Otolaryngologists.