A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fieldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fieldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fieldman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieldman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fieldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Fieldman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fieldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Fieldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fieldman practices Otolaryngology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Otolaryngologists.