A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fishco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fishco, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishco graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fishco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Fishco practice?
Dr. Robert Fishco practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Family Physicians.