A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Florio, Physiatrist, Internist is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florio
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Florio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Florio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Florio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Armand Florio MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Florio practice?
- Dr. Robert Florio has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Florio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Physiatrists.