A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Florio, Physiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Florio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Florio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Armand Florio MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Florio practice?
- Dr. Robert Florio has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Florio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Bradenton Physiatrists.