A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Follweiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Follweiler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Follweiler graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Follweiler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Follweiler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Follweiler practice?
Dr. Robert Follweiler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Estero, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.