A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Frable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Frable is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frable graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Frable has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Frable DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Frable practice?
- Dr. Robert Frable has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Frable practices Family Medicine near Crawfordville, FL.
See Crawfordville Primary Care Doctors.