A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fulop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fulop is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fulop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulop graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fulop MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Fulop practice?
- Dr. Robert Fulop has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fulop practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.