Learn more about Dr. Robert Fulop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fulop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fulop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulop graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fulop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Fulop practice?
Dr. Robert Fulop practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Geriatric Doctors, and Staten Island Cardiothoracic Surgeons.