A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fulop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fulop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fulop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulop graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fulop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Fulop practice?
Dr. Robert Fulop practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.