A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fumich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fumich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fumich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fumich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fumich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fumich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Fumich practice?
- Dr. Robert Fumich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fumich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.