Dr. Robert Fumich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 3rd, 2016
Office staff horrible
Office staff needs an empathy lesson too, always a chip on their shoulder!

August 4th, 2016
Doctor has poor interpersonal skills and was rather rude. Was irritated when I asked for clarification of the test results. Overall his attitude and communications skills were seriously lacking.

July 15th, 2015
Terrible Dr.
The worst doctor I have ever visited. He operated on me twice and did not have to. I told him I needed microfracture surgery and he ignored that and gave me a scope instead. My knee did not get better and he suggested another scope. Same results. I was discouraged then for almost two years and did nothing. Then I was fed up and went to see a new surgeon, Dr Parsons. As soon as he walked in he said I needed microfracture surgery. I had it done and was much better. I'm happy this DR does not have the ego that fumich has. So thanks for wasting 3 years of my life when I was in my prime because you did not listen to your patient because you think you know everything. Also fumich was walking out of the room as I was talking to him each time I went to see him. You are a terrible Dr and should be ashamed of yourself.

July 5th, 2015
Dr Fumich is the worst physician I have ever seen. When I first saw him for a knee injury, he went in with a scope and said everything as fine. Cut to a couple years later when I have a torn ACL and come to find out that while I was having this most recent surgery with an AMAZING doctor...there was a cut in my meniscus (surgical...not torn). Dr Fumich had cut the meniscus and failed to report this to me after surgery. He has an awful beside manner and when I came back ime and time again saying somthing was wrong, he told me to "stop being a girl". Will be doing whatever it takes to let people kno about this moron.

March 3rd, 2015
Worst Dr ever. Piece of garbage.

January 17th, 2015
Pass him up
Needed a revision after he destroyed my shoulder.

October 14th, 2014
very rude would not recommend to anyone

July 24th, 2014
Bad Doctor
Stay Away from Fumich. 3 surgeries by Fumich. He is inpatient self absorbed physician with no empathy, compassion etc. Stay Away.

May 10th, 2014
Lies and deceit are not qualities you want in a dr. Let alone a surgeon
Vitals didn't like my first review so I'll just say this. Your local chop shop would be a better fit. Does he know is stuff? Yes. Does he care a out you? Not the least. I've been going through pt for a year now and the reviews I get from other patients. They all felt ignored and betrayed to some extent.

February 7th, 2014
See him at your own risk!!
I was just looking for his number to call him and stumbled upon this. I was in shock to see all these people are literally having the same exact problems and feelings for this doctor. I even told people amongst me about these problems I was having with him and I feel like seeing this was a complete miracle because I wasn't the only one. Please do not go see him he's very rude, treats you terribly, won't answer questions, and shows no empathy. Simply to put it for having so much experience he for sure doesn't act like it. Do not bring your family to see this guy trust me or close friends!!

July 10th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor, get's straight to the point.

January 31st, 2012
Do not see this Dr !!!!
Horrible bed side manners. Spent no time with me, explained nothing. Was rude when I asked him questions. Disregarded my discomfort level and never bothered to read my chart because he tried to give me a medication I was already on. I do not recommend anyone to see this man. In fact, run as far from him as you can ! I refused to do a follow up with him when he suggested a surgical procedure but yet told me there was nothing wrong with me that he could find.