Learn more about Dr. Robert Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Male Circumcision
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Nelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Nelson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Nelson practices Family Medicine near Norco, CA.
See Norco Primary Care Doctors.