A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Male Circumcision
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Nelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nelson practices Family Medicine near Norco, CA.
See Norco Family Physicians.