A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Male Circumcision
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Nelson practice?
Dr. Robert Nelson practices Family Medicine near Norco, CA.
See Norco Family Physicians.