A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Male Circumcision
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Nelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nelson practices Family Medicine near Norco, CA.
See Norco Primary Care Doctors.