Learn more about Dr. Robert Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Male Circumcision
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Nelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nelson practices Family Medicine near Norco, CA.
See Norco Primary Care Doctors.