Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Gamburd
Dr. Robert Gamburd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Gamburd is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Sequoia Hospital and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Gamburd has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Gamburd has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Robert Gamburd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Christopher Bonzon
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
Redwood City, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Gerald Keane
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Redwood City, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Neeti Bathia
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Redwood City, CA 0 mi10