A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Giombetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Giombetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Giombetti, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giombetti graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Giombetti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Giombetti MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Giombetti practice?
- Dr. Robert Giombetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Giombetti practices Neurology near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Neurologists.