Learn more about Dr. Robert Glasgow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Glasgow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glasgow
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glasgow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Glasgow, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Esophageal Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasgow graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glasgow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Glasgow MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Glasgow practice?
- Dr. Robert Glasgow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Glasgow practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.