Learn more about Dr. Robert Glasgow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Glasgow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Glasgow, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Esophageal Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasgow graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glasgow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glasgow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Glasgow practice?
Dr. Robert Glasgow practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.