A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenwood, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwood graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Greenwood practice?
Dr. Robert Greenwood practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Chapel Hill Neurologists.