Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Recomendation from a nurse and a patient  |  show details
by Betty on Aug 3rd, 2014

Dr. Gunby has been my physician for over 25 years. I am a registered nurse and have worked side by side with him. No one is more dedicated or cares more about their patients than he does - and he does it with humor and humility. He does tend to run a little behind sometimes, but that is because there is a patient with a problem who needs extra care. I don't mind waiting because I know I will get the time and attention that I need. Worth waiting for, he is simply the best. Thank you Dr. Gunby.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

I have been doctor Dr. Gunby's patient for at least 25 years. He is an excellent doctor and really cares about his patients.

|  patient  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2013

Are there two Dr. Gunbys? The first one I saw was young, the second time I had an appointment, he was an elderly man whom I did not recognize, but with the same name-does the man I saw have a son who is also a doctor? I did not like the one I saw recently-he was entirely different from the one -with that name-that I originally saw.

by E.B. Fitch on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr. Gunby asked detailed questions and really took the time to listen. He was excellent at explaining things and when his explanations created more questions he showed great patience and willingness to listen and to educate me as a patient.I found him to be exceptionally accomodating and compassionate

|  Kind and Considerate OBGYN  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Gunby's for almost 30 years. I find him to be incredibly caring and considerate. I especially appreciate having face time with him in his office, prior to heading to the exam room where you have to undress for your examination. He never makes you feel rushed or apprehensive, and that makes all the difference in the world.

Nov 21st, 2011

I have been a patient for over 21 years. He delivered 3 of my children and I had complications in pregnancy. He was always kind, listening, patient, compassionate and skilled as a physician. Excellent doctor

Jul 16th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Gunby for 22 years now, and I hope he NEVER retires. I love him and think he's the best gynecologist there is! He has saved me many a time, and is always wonderful. I am a RN with a Master's Degree; believe me....I know doctors!!!

|  I am a R.N. and Dr. Gunby's patient for 21 years!!  |  show details
by Julie Berkey, RN, MS on Mar 23rd, 2010

I have never met such a personable, caring, professional, and knowledgable doctor in my 35 years of nursing. Dr. Gunby is my lifeline in most aspects of my life. If it weren't for him, I'd probably be dead by now from cancer. I love him as a doctor and as a genuinely caring and professional man. I will never change doctors, and I hope he NEVER retires. I couldn't find another doctor as good as he is in this field.

|  A Great Gynocologist  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2009

Dr. Gunby is a kind, softspoken southern doctor. He cares for his patients,yet is very professional. My personal opinion is that he is among the very best in Dallas

|  Dr. Gunby is AMAZING!  |  show details
by SmoothTrickle on Oct 25th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I started going to Dr. Gunby for my GYN needs several years ago and I just loved his bedside manner. Then, I became pregnant with our first and only child and he became my OBGYN and a member of our family. Dr. Gunby will always be considered a hero and angel to our family for his caring ways and professional treatment throughout my pregnancy, delivery and even now. I just can't recommend him enough. He is the best there is, hands down. You will love his nurse, Phyllis, as well. She is fabulous and we love her.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com