A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Howard Cohen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Robert Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Lawndale, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.