A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fisher, FACS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henri Fisher FACS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Robert Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fisher practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.