A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hampton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hampton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hampton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Robert Hampton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hampton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kent, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Kent Orthopedic Surgeons.