A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hampton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hampton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hampton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Robert Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hampton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Surgeons.