A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Packer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Packer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Packer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Packer practice?
- Dr. Robert Packer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Packer practices Dermatology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Dermatologists.