Dr. Robert Harrison Pass MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pass, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrophysiology Pediatric Echocardiography Pediatric Cardiac Cath Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Arrhythmia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pass graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pass has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Pass practice?
Dr. Robert Pass practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Middletown, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Geneticists.