A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tae Ha MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Ha practice?
- Dr. Robert Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ha practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.