A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hamlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hamlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlin graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Hamlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Hamlin MD is a male Neurologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hamlin practice?
- Dr. Robert Hamlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hamlin practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.