Dr. Robert Hartzler, MD
Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon

Amazing Doctor! You can't go wrong with Dr. H. show details Amazing Doctor! You can't go wrong with Dr. H.
by Deb H on Mar 9th, 2015

I ALWAYS research any doctor I choose to give me care. You can't go wrong with Dr. Hartzler. He has the very best of training with the Mayo Clinic. He is caring, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He will spend the time answering all your question. He is an amazing doctor, I honestly can't say enough good things about him (and no there is no relation he is simply that good). The San Antonio Orthopedic group he is in practice with has a very well run organization and is very efficient. I use their physical therapy department at Westover Hills office and have only received excellent care with Laina Flores their physical therapist. I would highly recommend Dr. Hartzler if you have an elbow or shoulder problem. I have used three different doctors with The San Antonio Orthopedic group and everyone has been excellent. I have full confidence in Dr. Hartzler and the group. I highly recommend him and The San Antonio Orthopedic Group.