Learn more about Dr. Robert Heidenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heidenry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidenry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heidenry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heidenry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidenry graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Heidenry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Heidenry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Heidenry practice?
- Dr. Robert Heidenry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Heidenry practices Ophthalmology near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Ophthalmologists.