A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heidenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heidenry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidenry graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Heidenry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heidenry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans