A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heidenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heidenry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidenry graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Heidenry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Heidenry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Heidenry practice?
- Dr. Robert Heidenry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Heidenry practices Ophthalmology near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Ophthalmologists.