Learn more about Dr. Robert Heidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heidt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidt graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Heidt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samuel Heidt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Heidt practice?
- Dr. Robert Heidt has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.