A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hennessy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hennessy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hennessy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gaylord Hennessy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Hennessy practice?
- Dr. Robert Hennessy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hennessy practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.