Learn more about Dr. Robert Hotchkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hotchkiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotchkiss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hotchkiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hotchkiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Clinical Research
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchkiss graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hotchkiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Hotchkiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Hotchkiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Hotchkiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hotchkiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.