A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hotchkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hotchkiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotchkiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hotchkiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hotchkiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Clinical Research
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchkiss graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hotchkiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Hotchkiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Hotchkiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Hotchkiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hotchkiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.