Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hover
Dr. Robert Hover, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with another office in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hover is affiliated with Edward White Hospital, Saint Anthony's Hospital and Northside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hover has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Robert Hover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Pacita Abinales
General Practice, Family Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.37 mi51
Dr. Altaf Anga
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.41 mi8
Dr. Shari Anthony
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.41 mi