A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Izor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Izor, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Izor, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Izor graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Izor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Izor MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Izor practice?
- Dr. Robert Izor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Izor practices Neurology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Neurologists.