A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barnes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- GlaucomaLens implantsDiabetic laser surgeryRefractive laser surgeryLid surgeryCataract surgeryLaser surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Barnes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Robert Barnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barnes practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Ellyn, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.