Learn more about Dr. Robert Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dougherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dougherty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dougherty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Dougherty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Robert Dougherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dougherty practices Family Medicine near Bastrop, TX.
See Bastrop Family Physicians.