Learn more about Dr. Robert Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dougherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Dougherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dougherty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dougherty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Dougherty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Robert Dougherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dougherty practices Family Medicine near Bastrop, TX.
See Bastrop Family Physicians.