A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. French has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. French accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. French practice?
Dr. Robert French practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob French, Dr. Bobby French, Dr. Rob French, Dr. Robbie French