A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Hill DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hill practice?
- Dr. Robert Hill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Mason, OH.
See Vero Beach Surgeons.