Learn more about Dr. Robert Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hughes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Hughes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Robert Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hughes practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Gansevoort, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queensbury, NY and Manorville, NY.
See Gansevoort Otolaryngologists and Gansevoort Plastic Surgeons.