A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shorr is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shorr, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shorr graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Shorr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Shorr MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Shorr practice?
- Dr. Robert Shorr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shorr practices Neurology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Tarzana Neurologists.