Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Siegel
Dr. Robert Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Siegel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Siegel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Robert Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Shlomo Melmed
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Daniel Westerdahl
Internal Medicine, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Janet Wei
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi9