A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burlingame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burlingame is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burlingame
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burlingame Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burlingame, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlingame graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Burlingame has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kelley Burlingame MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Burlingame practice?
- Dr. Robert Burlingame has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burlingame practices Psychiatry near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Psychiatrists.