Internist
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  getting harder to get appt even a week in advace  |  show details
by peter cabrera on Oct 28th, 2013

Several year ago it was a pleasure coming to this office since they had bilingual Doctors now they don't. Every time we come to the office we get taken in quickly but then wind up waiting 40 to 50 minutes to be seen. They go through staff very quickly.

|  don't even bother  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

don't even bother going to this doctor..last year 2011 i had a pimple on my face connie told me it might be cancer WRONG..was a pimple and now its gone...january 2012 my dad had chest pains and they couldn't fit him in...may 2012 i had severe back pain the couldn't fit me in but yet when you go to the office there's no one there. aug 2012 i have a urinary infection call to make the appointment told me i owe $7.00 they would not make the appointment until i pay that i told them i will pay it (although i think i paid this)when i come in with my copayment. was told no i had to pay it before they make an appointment....i've never heard of this for $7.00 and also all the good doctors have left..(heather, christine, and josefina) were all wonderful gone......go figure the office is run very poorly if you have an appointment you usually have to wait 1 to 1 1/2 hours one time i was there 3 hrs 2 hrs in the waiting room and 1 hr in the room. keep far away from this practice........

|  Get an Appointment and have insurance...Duh!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Law for years, whats up. Rude staff, high wait time? This not Centra Care this is a doctor's office. Who just walks in to a regular Dr. office without insurance or "I just had a stroke so treat me"and I don't have insurance.Some of these reviews are ridiculous. He's a good doctor and his staff is courteous but have insurance and get an appointment.

Jan 11th, 2012

The waiting time in Dr. Law's office is ridiculous.

|  Bad Office.. Doctors, PA's and staff  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

I had a stroke in May. I had no insurance but was accepted for Medicaid. I went for my first visit and saw a Pa, she was sweet but couldn't get the help with what I needed. She prescribed a medication for me for the nerve damage I suffer but it was making me sick. Called for another appt. saw a different Pa not the doctor again. She just lowered the dose of the pill. Did it help, no once again I was getting sick. No one could help. I asked for a appt. with the doctor and they gave me one for the end of October. Well, that was in June and the appt is for Oct. Thats crazy. I asked them to renew my sleeping pills. I got 30 pills in June now they said no renewal. I'm not addicted, for heavens sake I still have 4 left. I don't sleep well and on nights I have pain they help me. If you want uncaring medical and office staff to take care of you, then this is the place to go.

|  Horrible Expierence!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

I brought my elderly parents to this office and OH MY GOD what a mistake. to get anyone on the phone to help with ANYTHING is a nightmare not to mention how rude the staff is. I never called that office and got attention right away there is always a wait time on hold from 10 to 15 minutes and then I have to hang up and call back only to be directed to a voice mail. The doctors wife (who by the way constantly reminds you that she is the doctors wife) is one of the rudest people god has ever dropped on this planet is cold, unfeeling, and condescending at best. the only bright spot is the nurse practitioner Christine and I feel sorry for her as she is surrounded by incompetence. So my advice is don't bring yourself or your loved ones here to these very rude, unfeeling, and incompetent people!!!!

|  Waste of Time  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

The wait is always long both in the lobby and in the exam room. I have been going here for three years and finally got fed up and switched physicians. The office staff are rude and there are way too many patients and not enough assistants to get any help.They have botched my lab work numerous times, been rude to me, and made me unnecessarily pay up front for procedures that are COVERED under my insurance without any explanation. I have never met the doctor himself only Heather and a few PAs and nurses, but the practice itself is awful.I work in the healthcare industry and am appalled by the way they treat patients on a consistent basis.

|  Bravo for new staff member  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

I have been a patient at Dr Laws office for years. I have to give kudos for their new front office girl, Jenna. I have had several dealings with her in the past month and absolutely adore her, she is so pleasent and courtous and always has a smile on her face. When calling I ask for her by name, and she always follows through. I appreciate the special attention, the wait time has even decreased. I will be their patient for yrs to come.

|  Awful experience  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I was waiting for almost 2 hours and it was not busy. Once I was there I was made to pay upfront for procedures that are covered by my insurance and not given any receipt for reimbursement and told that it was policy. When I checked out the receptionist was rude, didn't even look at me the entire time, and when I proceeded to ask her about blood work she never even answered my question and shrugged me off.

|  FEMALE DOCTOR IN HIS OFFICE IS HORRIBLE  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2009

Long wait time (1 hr 45 min). The doctor had no personality. She talked to us like we were uneducated and ignorant. She never smiled, she looked as if we were wasting her time. She insinuated that we neglected our child. She was awful. We had to go back for a follow up visit and we requested to see a different doctor. We told the woman who was scheduling us why. Well dont you know that they stuck us with her anyway. So we left. So much for a request. I would have loved to have given the office a second chance but they blew it.

|  Dr. Law: Excellent family doctor  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Law has been my doctor for more than a decade. I am totally impressed with his knowledge and ability. When needed, he has referred me to the best specialist in central Florida.

by Robin on Mar 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Law has been our family doctor for nine years. I would not have any one else. The problem I see in these reviews is that these new people are walk-ins. I am sorry if you have had to wait an inordinate amount of time. When I have been very ill, I have waited for the first doctor or nurse-practitioner to get to me. At one point that took over an hour.|On the other hand, with an appointment with a specific person, the wait is VERY much shorter. I would be happy to have ANY of his colleagues in the room with me.|Dr. Law has guided me through four visits to Florida Hospital on Underhil in the past nine plus years. We first met when my heart was racing out of control. He was the lynch-pin around which the specialists worked. Dr. Law is at the hospital at the crack of dawn for rounds, goes to his office on Alafaya (where his wife works in the office as manager), and then returns to the hospital for evening rounds. There have been times when I have seen him 4 times in one day at the hospital.|On another occasion, I had an infection in my knee which might have lost me the whole leg. Once again, he orchestrated the other specialists and surgeon to a tee. I even had to have a nurse visit the house twice a week to clean and drain the sugical wound as it healed. All was painful, but the leg was saved.|He has just taken on a new doctor whom I have not had the good fortune to meet. My mother-in-law drew him and told me that he was attentive, up front, and kind. I want a doctor who listens and then asks probing questions.|It is a great office. It just seems like there is a whirlwiind. You will know Dr. Law instantly; he is the man keeping all the plates up in the air on the sticks. They don't fall down.

Jul 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

First visit was in Jan 2008. Staff was very nice. Was seen within 15 min of my appointment time.For those complaining they have never seen the Doc, have you made an appointment specifically for Dr Law? Seems that if you made the appointment for him, and n

Oct 15th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Horrible experience! Went in with a sinus infection and was told it would be 20 minute wait. No problem, sat down and played on my phone. 30 mins went by.. an hour.. nothing. Talked to the receptionist and she said any minute. 45 Minutes later they said m

Aug 31st, 2007 on yahoo.com

This office is horrible they have very bad communication skills, they are very unprofessional when it comes to taking care or their patients. It takes them all day to find a patients chart because they are always misplaced. if you want to keep ur sanity a