A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lerner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lerner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Lerner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Robert Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lerner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Surgeons.