A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kamali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kamali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamali graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kamali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
- Texas Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Babak Kamali MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kamali practice?
- Dr. Robert Kamali has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kamali practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.