A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Katzen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katzen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Irwin Katzen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Katzen practice?
- Dr. Robert Katzen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Katzen practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.