Learn more about Dr. Robert Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Katzen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katzen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katzen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Katzen practice?
Dr. Robert Katzen practices Surgery, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Surgeons, Huntington Beach General Practitioners, Huntington Beach Family Physicians, Huntington Beach Internists, and Huntington Beach Cardiothoracic Surgeons.