A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kaufman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bernard Kaufman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Robert Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kaufman practices Ophthalmology near Damascus, MD.
See Damascus Ophthalmologists.