A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kaufman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bernard Kaufman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Robert Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kaufman practices Ophthalmology near Damascus, MD.
See Damascus Ophthalmologists.