A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kern, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smell Disorders (Olfaction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kern MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kern practice?
- Dr. Robert Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kern practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.