Learn more about Dr. Robert Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kleiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Kleiman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Robert Kleiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kleiman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.