Dr. Robert Kleinman MD Patient Reviews

3.3

March 9th, 2016
efficient, saavy, computer oriented, excellent at diagnosis
Dr. Kleinman is very sophisticated and knowlegable. He works with a therapist who does an initial review of your status and symptoms which he then incorporates into his observations. He is personable, but also extremely focused. He is personable and highly analytical. He is not always prompt in returning calls and interviews with too much focus on his computer. I would prefer he give more face time during his interview. These 2 concerns aside, I would highly recommend his practice.

August 11th, 2015
Don't bother to see him.
Exhibited no interest or concern about me as an individual . Did not review or ask about anything with past care, kept prescribing this or that. Greed primary motivating factor obviously to work and see so-called patients. One word HORRIBLE--avoid at all costs.

July 11th, 2013
very helpful
Dr. Kleinman is very quiet and distant, but I believe he does care and he helped me tremendously. He is not a counselor - I don't think he would probably be good at that. I am very happy I was able to see him so quickly for my problem.

February 10th, 2012
destroyed my life
All these comments seem very familar. This Dr. misdiagnosed me without any proper testing, over medicated me, and caused years of serious damage even after I quit seeing him. His fees were high, and all he wanted to do was stare at you and prescribe meds. He did "nothing" to help me with my real issues. He shouldn't have a license to practice.

May 14th, 2010
Should not be allowed to prescribe or change meds prior to reviewing previous medical records. How can any Dr accurately diagnose a problem without reviewing medical records then only spend 3-5 minutes personally discussing my symptoms. This man doesn't seem to care if he helps you or not. You can tell the office staff gets embarrassed by his actions also.

April 14th, 2010
Very unhappy with service.
Dr. Kleinman made me come in for 3 appointments at $150.00 each before even diagnosing my problem. I feel he's all about the money and doesn't care whether you are happy with results if there are any from his treatment

December 13th, 2009
Approaches your life from a 35,000 foot view and is very reluctant to get closer. I don't question his sincerety but his bed-side manner suggests he would rather be somewhere else. Makes you second guess his prescriptions.

November 4th, 2009
Appointments are scheduled 15 minutes apart-Nurse sees you for 9-10 & he comes in for 5 minutes to write prescriptions. Have seen him six times since release from mrntal hospital and he still has not reviewed my previous 10 years of treatment yet changes my dosage or adds a new script each visit.