A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kloner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kloner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Stunning
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kloner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Kloner MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kloner practice?
- Dr. Robert Kloner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kloner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.