Learn more about Dr. Robert Kloner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kloner
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kloner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kloner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Stunning
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kloner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Kloner MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kloner practice?
- Dr. Robert Kloner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kloner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.