Learn more about Dr. Robert Kloner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kloner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kloner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kloner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Stunning
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kloner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Kloner MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kloner practice?
- Dr. Robert Kloner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kloner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.