A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Koblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Koblin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koblin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koblin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koblin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Koblin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Koblin practice?
- Dr. Robert Koblin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Koblin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.